Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Grandpa Jerry's Bikes

We visited my Dad in Prescott Valley a few weeks ago. (I just got these pictures today.) He opened up a motorcycle repair shop in October. For as long as I can remember my Dad has loved to build, fix and ride Harleys. This shop is his dream. We're so happy for him- he has wanted to do this for years.
The kids had fun trying out the bikes and eating all of Grandpa's pretzels. Kacey hid in the back texting her friends. They're all looking forward to a their first rides when the weather warms up a bit.




















































































Is that Rose Maddox? I guess he didn't get enough of being dressed up like a girl by his three sisters growing up. Ryan entertained us by trying on Kathryn's hat and scarf.

No comments: